Delivery and delivery policy
|How to ship||Delivery time||The sending body||price|
|Pickup||Immediate (by prior arrangement)||nothing||free|
|Standart delivery||Up to 3 business days (not including the day of booking and after approval of the transaction)||Chita Shipping Company||50 NIS + VAT|
|Fast Shipping||From tomorrow to tomorrow||The company is faster than express shipments||Subject to the approval of the forwarding company|
- The supply of the products ordered on the site and approved for shipment by the customer ordering and after the approval of the final deal by the company (A. Packaging Solutions) will be made by the courier company on behalf of the Company (hereinafter:
- The shipping fee will be displayed at the end of the booking process under the items the customer has chosen to purchase and collect at the time of booking. The stated shipping cost does not include VAT.
- The shipping price is one order and is not related to the number of items ordered. The form of shipment will be determined according to the weight of the package.
- The stated delivery time does not include the order day.
- The supply of the products, under conditions and in the time period specified above will be done only on working days. (“Working days” – Sundays to Thursdays, excluding Fridays, Saturdays, holiday and holiday days).
- When making an order and confirming delivery with the delivery and / or making a telephone order of the products, the products will be delivered as standard delivery by the delivery company (chita errands) and in the delivery period of up to 3 business days (excluding the order day) – this is the default. Only in cases where the customer expressly requests the company to use faster delivery services, the company will check whether the shipment can be carried out within the required time period and at the cost determined by the express delivery company. The use of the services of the express delivery company shall be carried out only after the customer has agreed to receive the product within the time period promised by it and at the cost of the shipment it has determined.
- Sometimes the transportation companies refuse to transport products to certain communities, the entrance of which involves a life-threatening situation for the carrier due to the security situation. In such case, the delivery company shall be entitled to coordinate with the customer the delivery of the product at another agreed place acceptable to the customer.
- In circumstances of delay due to force majeure such as strikes, fire, flood, war, etc., the company will inform the customer of the delay.The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or delay in the supply and / or non-supply caused by force majeure and / or events beyond its control.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby emphasized that the Company (ACN Packaging Solutions) is not responsible for any delay caused by the various shipping companies.
- Should the Company become aware that it can not, within its means and in accordance with its normal procedures, supply the products to the customer and will not find a solution acceptable to the parties, it may cancel the transaction at any time until the supply of the product to the customer. If the transaction is canceled as stated above, the Company will refund to the customer the full consideration it paid (if paid) and / or cancel the debit of its credit card, and the customer will not be entitled to any compensation for canceling the transaction.
- The products can be collected directly from the company’s offices (a.